KAL is delighted to have been able to welcome back a range of customers and activities since the easing of lockdown restrictions.
Unfortunately, we have not been able to bring back all activities at present due to COVID restrictions and associated government and leisure industry guidance.
This includes some activities which are technically permitted but due to the needing to manage multiple activities within facilities, the competing demands of these activities in the line with the associated guidance means not all activities can be accommodated viably.
KAL will continue to keep all activities under review and re-start activities as soon as it is safe and practical to do some in line with current guidance.
To book any sessions you must hold an active Flexi card or a membership to obtain a Member ID and pin.
Facilities/activities already open
- Gym – must be pre-booked via the app or our website
- Swimming - must be pre-booked.
- The training pool at Huddersfield Leisure Centre is now open. Public swims are for Adults and Children in a non structured pool session. Length Swims are for people able to swim continuously in structured lanes.
- KAL KLUB Swimming Lessons
- KSP Masters
- Wet changing rooms inc Showers
- Badminton - you will need to book in advance via the app or online
- KAL KLUB Tennis
- Group Fitness Classes - must be pre-booked via the app or our website
- Dry Changing rooms - we would still advise you to come exercise ready
- Splash Park - please ensure you book in advance
- Adult Tennis - you will need to book in advance via the app or online
- Football Pitches - only affiliated clubs are allowed to book the astroturf pitches.
- Squash - Huddersfield Leisure Centre - you will need to book in advance via the app or online
Please be aware all Prepaid bookings are non-transferable & cannot be refunded.
Facilities/activities yet to re-open
They will not open before 19th July but we will update customers once we have further updates.
- Batley Baths and Recreation Centre
- Deighton Sports Arena
- KAL KLUB Fitness & Teen Gym
- Spa / Sauna Facilities
- Family attractions products (Dare 2 Air, TAG X, and Stompers Play Gym).
- Indoor Sports
Activities which we do not have a date available, but we will update customers once we do.
- Indoor Bowling
- Owls (we do have low-intensity class available)
- Disability Get Active & Active Days
- All other indoor sports
- 121 swimming lessons (adults & children)
- Adult Learn to swim & Swimfit
- Parties and group bookings will be re-introduced post opening and we are unable to take advance booking for parties until further notice.
Activities which we offer as part of our holiday programme.
- Mini Polo
- Aqua Fun
- Jnr Octopush
Activities which we no longer offer